You’re INvited to our in-person services
Our in-person services will be a little bit different from before so that we can comply with social distancing measures.
- The service will be shorter to minimise need for use of toilet facilities.
- Please do make sure that you READ the Booking and Safety Instructions carefully so that we can all return to the church building safely.
Our Services are also being Live Streamed on YouTube
if you’d prefer to watch from Home.
BOOKING AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
YOU MUST BOOK IN TO ATTEND
- We have limited capacity with current social distancing guidelines.
PLEASE READ SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE BOOKING IN USING THE FORM BELOW
- Please DO NOT attend if you or anyone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please DO NOT attend if you or anyone you have been in contact are displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please DO NOT attend if you have been contacted by the UK Track and Trace Service and have been asked to quarantine.
- Please thoroughly wash your hands before coming to church and when you get home.
- Sanitiser will be available for you to use upon entry to and exit from the building.
- You MUST wear a face mask in order to attend, and it must be worn through out the service. Visors on their own are NOT sufficiently adequate. The only exemption is for young children under the age of 11 (Public Health England do not recommended face coverings for children under the age of 3 for health and safety reasons).
- We are trying to minimise use of the toilets so please do use your facilities at home to help us with this.
- Please avoid touching your mouth and nose at all times.
- Please keep to the clear social distancing rules.
- If you have children attending with you, they are your responsibility and must be sat with you at all times. Children cannot wander around the building and we are presently NOT able to offer a creche facility. (Please ensure everyone attending is booked in including children so we keep full records and importantly we don’t exceed our capacity)
- We are required to collect and hold contact details for everyone attending, in accordance with the governments track and trace guidelines.
- We will not share your personal details with anyone.
- All information is held securely on ChurchSuite which we use to manage all of our attendee details.
We deeply appreciate your co-operation with this – we all need to work together to ensure everyone’s safety.